The entries have been announced for next Wednesday's 7bets4free.com Fixed Brush Hurdle Series Final, with twenty horses entered to claim the £30,000 prize money for this Class 2 race.
Five of the entries won their qualifiers, with the remainder of the field finishing no lower than fourth in their respective qualifiers.
The series aims to provide new opportunities for as many horses as possible at the grassroots of the sport. The series commenced on 10 May at Worcester Racecourse and consisted of 42 qualifying races, held at both Worcester and Southwell Racecourses.
The inaugural running of the series took place in 2017, which saw local trainer Ian Williams take victory with Psychedelic Rock in a thrilling race, beating the Nigel Twiston-Davies trained Arthur's Gift. The Alvechurch based trainer has entered the 2018 running of the final with Dory, who finished second in her qualifier at Worcester on 11th June.
Full list of entries at the 6-day stage:
- Angel of Harlem - Olly Murphy
- Blackdown Hills - Seamus Mullins
- Captain Peacock - Oliver Sherwood
- Chequered View - Martin Keighley
- Commodore Barry - Kim Bailey
- Dory - Ian Williams
- Francky Du Berlais - Peter Bowen
- llewin Geez - Charlie Mann
- Lucky Robin - Brian Ellison
- Malangen - David Pipe
- Massini's Dream - Christian Williams
- Max Liebermann - John Ryan
- Monty's Award - Charlie Longsdon
- Peggies Venture - Alan King
- Rebel Royal - Dan Skelton
- Serosevsky - Harry Fry
- The Bottom Bar - Nicky Henderson
- Truckers Lodge - Paul Nicholls
- Victarion - Philip Hobbs
- Whitley Neil - David Pipe
The race is scheduled at 4.10pm on Wednesday 24th October, the final fixture of the 2018 season, Worcester's 300th anniversary year.